5.03.2011

What's wrong with the world, mama? People living like they ain't got no mamas. I think the whole world addicted to the drama. Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma. 


We try to stop terrorism. But we still got terrorists living in the USA, in the CIA..

If you only have love for your own race. Then you only leave space to discriminate. And to discriminate only generates hate. And when you hate then you're bound to get irate. 

Take control of your mind and meditate. Let your soul gravitate to the LOVE Black Eyed Peas

But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes I can see a brighter day
I close my eyes and
PRAY.
 Justin Bieber


 x FS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario