12.19.2011

Interview: Rebecca Roberts


Rebecca Roberts is 17 years old, a teenager from Surrey, West London, who loves to sing! Her YouTube page is www.YouTube.com/RebeccaRobertsMusic ...so spread the word and let everyone know about her! She is also very loved on twitter (@Becca_Official) with over 21,000 followers! Rebecca is an aspiring singer managed by @sebcollective1. Her DEBUT single is out 26th Febuary 2012!

I interviewed Rebecca, so lets start!

Questions:

Firstly, how are you?

- I'm really good thank you, very excited for Christmas!

That’s great! I am so excited too. You're 17, right?

- I am indeed

Okey, so.. What do you do in your free time? What are your hobbies?

- I do lots during my free time actually, usually it involves singing, lots of rehearsals, performing and travelling around the place, which I LOVE doing!
Apart from the singing side of things I also horse ride, I've got a horse called Fern and I've had her for 4 years, so I ride her when I can, I've always loved it since a very young age!
I also go to stage school where I live in Surrey, I've been doing that for 7 years, it involves singing (yet again haha) dancing and also acting! I just love love love performing!!

Cool! We all know that you have a fabulous voice! Is singing what you want to do in the future as a career? Do you want to devote your life to that? Or do you think you'll on pursue a career in a different area that you studied in college?

- Thank you for starters, its lovely to hear that you like my voice! I have never imagined myself doing a 'normal job' and always saw myself singing...so I mean I'm still young and have got lots of time so eventually I really hope I'll get signed to a label in the future and won't have to do a different job! After all singing is what I wanna do with my life, so I just have to work and work and try and get to the top!

Yes! That sounds awesome. Love that people follow their dreams. You auditioned for the XFactor in 2011. Can you tell us about  your experience? Will you be auditioning again in the future?

-Yes, I went and auditioned for the XFactor in 2011 in London. It was actually a really interesting and fun experience and I learnt lots!
Firstly XFactor is very different to what you see on the TV as an audience...you have to go through around 3 rounds before you actually get to go on the huge stage at the 02 and sing in front of the celebrity judges, which only about 100 make it to. Therefore there is a lot of competition in the first few rounds as they have to say no to a lot of people.
I actually made it to the last round before the TV audition, so around the top 1,000 of the UK which is an achievement in itself! It really built up my confidence because I was pressured to sing in front of strangers acapella so they could hear what my voice was like bare!
I don't plan to go on the XFactor as I have my DEBUT Single coming out in February 2012 so therefore I'm hoping it will kick start my music career.

Hope so! So now about the music side of things... who are your favourite artists?

- There are soo many artists which I enjoy listening to, but at the moment I really like Jessie J, I think she has an incredible voice! I also love One Directions Album too!

Oh! Absolutely, Im obsessed with Jessie J, love her voice and style too!
Do you like going to concerts? Which has been your favourite one so far? Are you planning on going to any concerts soon?

- I LOVE going to concerts, any live music event and I'm there! I go to lots of concerts each year, I just recently went to Rihanna & the Jingle Bell Ball which have a variety of acts such as Jessie J & Ed Sheeran! Talking of One Direction I enjoy their album so much I booked tickets for me and a few friends to go see them on tour in January 2012, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Great! I dream of the day Jessie comes to Argentina!
Lets talk about fashion. You have a really nice wardrobe, so we all want to know which brands do you like wearing?

- Thank you very much! I really enjoy shopping and finding clothes that match my style. I just recently discovered Forever 21 & find that sells some really nice clothing. I also like shopping in Topshop, Jack Wills, H&M and River Island...so just the normal high street shop we have over in the UK really.

Finally, how would you describe yourself at this point in your life?

- HAPPY! very very happy & excited for my single release!

Im glad for you! Theres no doubt about your excitement!
Here are a few polls from my Blog, so...
-Who do you think the sexiest man is? (Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Justin Bieber or Chad Michael Murray)

- Oooo that is a tough one...but I think I'm gonna go for a bit of Bieber, so Justin Bieber!

Haha, good choice, he´s super cute!
Which song you prefer? (I Wanna Go, Rolling in the Deep, The Edge of Glory, Next 2 You, Girls (Who Run The World)

-Definitely Girls (Who Run The World) such a tune!

Perfect! Thank you so much for letting me interview, I hope you enjoyed it & I wish you all the luck in the world for the future!

-Thank you I really enjoyed it! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario